White Dolphin Cruises offer 2 days private cruise tour to explore Bai Tu Long Bay and Halong Bay. The boat will cruise from Bai Tu Long bay, enjoy swimming in Cap La area before join kayaking at Vung Vieng Fishing Village area in the morning on the second day.
- 2 deluxe private cruises with 03 and 04 cabins each, daily departure from Hon Gai Port
- Visit Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay
- Perfect cruise for couple, family or small groups of dear friends and good for any guests like privacy
- Meals on boat
- Welcome Drink
- Transfer from/to Hanoi
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- Luxurious Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms.
What's Not Included
- VAT, Beverages
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
Charter boat price
Charter boat price
- 07.30 Pickup and transfer to Halong Bay
- 10h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
- 12h00: Embark at Halong wharf – Break and photography time
- 12h30: Boat Cruises on Halong, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
- 13h30: Have lunch while cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- 15h30: Drop anchor at Cong Do for an hour Kayak to exploring Cap La and Tra San then return to cruise for your leisure or join sunbathing, enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water. Join cooking class on boat. playing chess, taking.Relax and spend a romantic night on cruise.photos…
- 19h00: Vietnamese style set dinner is served on board.
- 21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing.
- Stay overnight on boat
- 07h30: Have breakfast and enjoy sunrise on the bay.
- 09h00: Visit Vung Vieng floating village by small bamboo boat for an hour or Kayak in to the village then return to cruise for your leisure or join Sunbathing, playing chess, taking.
- Relax and spend a romantic night on cruise.photos…when our cruise continues to take you from
- 10h00: Check out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay
- 10h30: Have lunch while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier
- 11h30: Disembark at Halong wharf, time to say goodbye to the crew.
- 12h00: Return from Halong to Hanoi.
- 14h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
- 16h00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.