Let’s get Huong Hai Sealife Halong bay cruise for a truly experiences. In order to bring the most convenient and fantastic trip, all of our services from the dining room, guest rooms, bars, sundeck, massage rooms and many other recreational facilities are at the highest level of luxury and offered by all friendly, well trained crew.
- Luxury cruise with 26 cabins daily departure from Hon Gai port
- Explore Thien Canh Son Cave and enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach
- Visit Vung Vieng pearl-growing and fishing village, meet and explore local life
- Full life jackets onboard
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English speaking guide onboard
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Local bamboo boat, squid fishing equipment
- Complimentary 2 bottled water in each Cabin
- Huong Hai Halong bay Cruise Onboard insurance
- All meals onboard (01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast, 01 brunch)
- Full furnished with Private Balcony Ocean View, hot water & luxury Standing Bathroom
What's Not Included
- Private car (upon request)
- Spa, Massage, Beverages, Personal expenses
- Round-trip shuttle bus transfers between: Hanoi ~ Vinashin Tourist Harbor (Halong Bay)
- Tips & All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above.
Suite cabin with private balcony
Price for Executive suite cabin with private balcony
07.30–07.40: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi or nearby by shuttle bus (mini van) (Optional)
11.45–12.15: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12.30–13.00: Embark on the boat. Enjoy welcome drink as Cruise Manager gives you a brief overview of the itinerary and important safety guideline. Check in your cabin.
13.30–14.30: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; Start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islet…) of Bai Tu Long Bay, the wildest beauty with the panoramic natural views.
15.00–16.30: Visit and explore the well-hidden Co Cave (known as Thien Canh Son Cave) where you can hiking to the middle of the mountain to see the wild and mysterious beautiful cave, contemplate numerous sparkling stalactites appear like 'hanging lamps’ inside the Cave. (No swimming).
Return to the boat and enjoy Happy hour. You will have 30% discount off from the special menu drinks including of cocktail, mock-tail and mixed drinks (from 16.30 pm to 19.00 pm.).
16.30–17.30: Enjoy swimming or paddling around this area by kayak.
17.45–19.00: Attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (spring roll).
19.00-21.00: Dinner is served in the restaurant. You can enjoy the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night.
21.00-22.00: Enjoy evening activities (Squid Fishing, Movie Night, Board Games, Massage & Spa services) or relax at the leisure then overnight at private cabin at Cong Do area.
06.30-07.00: Welcome a new day with an amazing dawn on Bai Tu Long Bay. Refresh your body and soul with a Tai-chi session on the sundeck.
07.00-07.30: Catch the morning view of seascape while enjoying the breakfast with cookies and tea, café in the restaurant.
07.30-08.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village - the famous fishing farm by bamboo boat and discover life of local people living on the surface of Halong Bay. (No swimming).
08.30-9.30: Pack up the luggage and check out of the cabin.
09.30-10.40: Enjoy the brunch in the restaurant while cruising back to Vinashin tourist harbor.
11.00: Disembark from boat.
12.00: Your driver takes you back to Hanoi. The trip ends.