Halong bay is dotted with tiny islands, pristine sandbanks on the turquoise water providing an excellent backdrop for swimming, kayaking or just lazing about on the boat deck to visit the most untouched areas. Enjoy swimming on quiet beaches. Let’s join our Halong Imperial Classic Cruise 1 night to get a memorable journey.
- Board your Imperial Classic Cruise and are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew
- Explore the hidden charm of the bay, taking photos many islets with outstanding shapes as frog island, turtle island and join cooking class
- Discover thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water,Stone Dog islet, floating fishing village, incense burner islet
- Entrance fees
- Welcome drink
- English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Accommodation: safe en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water
What's Not Included
- Private car
- Tips and other personal services
- Transports Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi by bus
- Travel insurance, private personal properties insurance
Price for Superior cabin
- 07:45 – 08:00 Optional pick-up at your hotel and depart for Halong city.
- 12:00 – 12:15 On arrival at Halong city, you will board your Imperial Classic Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin.
- 13:00 Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising towards thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water, passing by Stone Dog islet, floating fishing village, incense burner islet, fighting cocks islet,…
- 15:30 Exploring Amazing Cave, newly discovered.
- 16:00 Kayaking for an hour or more through slide rock cliffs.
- 17:30 Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water, jumping, diving, take a back flip, somersault.
- 19:00 Enjoy dinner.
- 20:30 Evening activities like singing karaoke, dancing, squid fishing, playing cards or relax at leisure
- 07:00 Breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits will be served.
- 08:00 Check Out and start cruising further to discover the hidden charm of the bay, taking photos many islets with outstanding shapes as frog island, turtle island,…
- 10:00 Cooking class opened right on the cruise for all the people are interested in cooking, especially cooking Vietnamese food.
- 11:15 Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor
- 12:30 Get on the bus back to Hanoi
- 16:30 Transfer you back to your hotel. The tour ends
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options: 1- Staying at the hotel (3* standard) - Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company). 2- Back to Hanoi on the first day - Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions
- Air-condition turn-on about at 19:00
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, ...) should be sent before your departure date.