Bhaya Cruises offers 2 days Halong Bay tours for travelers who wish to experience this World Heritage site within a limited time frame. Take a short and insightful trip to one of the most visited sites in Vietnam with our Halong Bay cruise packages. Book your trip with Bhaya Classic Cruises today to enjoy a charming and luxurious journey through one of the most beautiful bays in Vietnam!
- Luxurious cabin with large window and en-suite bathroom
- Cruise among the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay
- Visit the most beautiful cave in the Bay, Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave
- Swim in the emerald water, or kayak among karst mountains on Titop beach
- Visit Cua Van floating Village by local boat and observe the daily lives of the locals
- One night accommodation on board Bhaya Cruise with A/C, hot water & shower
- Buffet service for lunch and breakfast, set menu dinner
- Complimentary tea and traditional coffee while cruising
- Tax, service fees and insurance on board
- Entrance fee to the world heritage site
- English speaking guide on board
- Cooking demonstration
What's Not Included
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong and return
- All other services not clearly noted as included
- Personal expenditures, beverages and all spa services
- Other airfare, visa, transfer and hotel arrangements not clearly noted as included.
Price for Deluxe cabin
Price for Suite cabin
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
- Kayaks can be booked in advance at reception at the cost of 10$/trip.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with your full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiration date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Wi-Fi is available onboard free of charge in the terrace deck. However, regular interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.
- There is no charge for cancellations made more than 7 days prior to the cruise departure day for online bookings.